Can you offer additional learning support?
All students will complete a language literacy and numeracy assessment upon enrolment to determine their learning support needs. Where additional support needs are identified, an Individual Support Plan will be developed. This may include:
- Mentoring from trainers
- Additional classes, tutorials and workshops
- Online support and exercises for some courses
- Computer and technology support
- Referral to external support services
- Reasonable adjustment to assessments
We will provide additional support options where applicable so that students can participate in the same way as any other person, regardless of whether support services are required.